Picnik is a quick, easy, free, photo-editing tool. There is no software to install, because it operates through your browser. The interface is clean and easy to navigate. All the basic tools for photo-editing are available and easy to use. Uploading goes quickly, and you can save your changes. This is not a social network/sharing site so your photos are private. This is a great tool for preparing photos for a website, setting the appropriate quality and size to ensure your webpage still loads quickly while displaying your images clearly.
- upload your own photos from your computer or your webcam
- access yours photos on Flickr
- get a photo from a web site
- search yahoo or flickr for a photo you can use
- exposure: brightness/contrast
- colors: adjust the saturation/temperature
- red eye
- special effects: B/W, Sepia, Matte, Soften, etc.
- undo/redo buttons: the undo will go all the way back to the original photo
SAVE & SHARE
- save your edited photos to your flickr account
- email it
- save to your computer
- email it to a website: Wal-Mart Photos, Flickr, PhotoBucket, Kodak Easy Share, etc
- print: full page or half page
Click the Try it now! button to explore its features without even registering. They provide a few photos that you can use to conveniently explore picnik’s features.