Today is Stop Cyberbulling Day, when thousands of bloggers take virtual action. As educators there are many ways we can make a stand against cyberbullying. Use the resources below learn how to keep our students safe.
- Learn what cyberbullying is by watching this presentation from the Wired Safety group, and then investigate their STOP cyberbullying site.
- Visit Wesley Fryer’s Cyberbulling wiki for a comprehensive list of resources.
- Listen to his Ideas for Addressing Cyberbulling podcast, available on his blog, Moving at the Speed of Creativity.
- Join Stop Cyberbulling, a social network for “discussing cyberbullying, identifying resources and solutions to address this epidemic of online cruelty.”
- Participate in iSAFE professional development, either a workshop provided by our District or the free on-line program provided by iSAFE.