Today is the third annual Blog Day. A day to foster more connections between bloggers. A way to get to know other bloggers with other interests from other countries. Here are 4 blogs I recommend, four of which are from a different country, 2 of which are not educators
- Ewan McIntosh’s edu.blogs.com: consultant, educator, and conference presenter from Edinburgh UK, good source for social media and web2.0 in education
- My Journey into ITC and Blogging: by Rachel Boyd, educator in New Zealand. Web 2.0 tools and how they are used in a primary classroom.
- Beth’s Blog: by nonprofit technology activist Beth Kanter; great resources for new, free of Web 2.0 tools. “A place to capture and share ideas, experiment with and publish links about nptech, educational technology, information design, visual thinking, creativity, ICT in the developing world, and much more.”
- Life is not a race to be finished first: by Allanah King, educator in New Zealand. Another great source for Web2.0 and integrating technology.
- Lifehack.org: Leon Ho, founder/editor, from Hong Kong; tips on productivity and general life stuff; “This site dedicated to lifehacks. The phrase describes any hacks, tips and tricks that get things done quickly by automating, increase productivity and organizing.”