- October Tech Challenge: Participate in an Online Collaborative Project
- Deadline: January 16, 2009
- Prizes: 3 participants will be awarded a digital camera to use in the classrooms.
- Requirements: Your class must participate in an online collaborative project that involves a school outside of the Willard R-II School District. To document your participation, you will submit an article describing the project, a link to the project’s website, and your reflection on the impact of this project on your students. For each project you participate in, your name will be entered into a drawing.
- Resources: Sites for Locating Projects & the Fusion: Collaborative Projects Workshop Webpage
- Participation: For information on how to submit your article,or any other questions, contact Janetta Garton.
Related post: September Tech Challenge