- Pumpkin Seed Project
- Grades PreK-3
- Registration opens Monday, Oct 6th
- Project dates: 10/29-10/31
- Description: “Classrooms will chose ONE PUMPKIN that weighs between 1 pound and 5 pounds. Each class will create one CLASS ESTIMATE (on how many pumpkin seeds would be inside the pumpkin.) This number will be recorded for future use. They cut open the pumpkin and counted ALL the seeds which are in that pumpkin. This number was recorded for future use.” See the Activities page for a complete list of the activities and additional suggestions.
- Hosted by Jennifer Wagner at Jenuintech.com Projects.com
- For more details see the project’s website.
Participation in this project would put you in the drawing for the Willard October Tech Challenge.