“Registration is now open for the Spring FETC Virtual Conference, scheduled to launch at 9:30 am Central time, on April 22, 2010. Once again, FETC has created a top-notch program of inspiring sessions presented by the ed-tech visionaries who are shaping the way technology is utilized in the classroom today—all at no charge!”
- Keynote address by Karen Cator—Director of the Office of Education Technology, U.S. Department of Education
- “Transforming Education for the 21st Century”—Chris Dede, Timothy E. Wirth, Professor in Learning Technologies, Harvard University
- A virtual networking lounge to reconnect with colleagues and make new contacts
- Technology product and service demos in the virtual exhibit hall
- Free content downloads and presentations-to-go
- No travel, no lines, no fees, no hassles!
*Individual registration required for all participants.