For those of you who have a new smartboard, or for those who would like to learn some new tricks for an “old” smartboard, Blossom Learning at www.blossomlearning.com, is offering 1 free online course. Before Sept 30th, you just have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the offer below. You don’t have to complete the course by Sept. 30th.
- Unleash the power of your SMART Board today with Mrs. Blossom’s Online SMART Board Course completely FREE*!
- Simply email email@example.com and quote this promotion and we will send you a complimentary course right away! Don’t delay, this limited time offer only runs until Sept. 30th.
- Fully comprehensive – from beginner to advanced in eight chapters
- This is a fully comprehensive course with eight full chapters, end of chapter quizzes and a personal certificate awarded for completing the course!
- Being ‘ONLINE’, the course can be taken on your own time and at your own pace.
Here’s what I found when exploring the free course:
- 8 chapters
- plan on 60 or so for each chapter on average, but not all. The first chapter took me about 20 minutes.
- Each chapter has a video presentation, the “Learning Module, 6-12 minutes in length
- Each chapter has a Chapter Review Assessment with instant feedback.
- Each chapter has Chapter Downloads: PDF files that provide a chapter summary and any example files used in the lesson (notebook files, excel files, word files, pdfs).
- The course is very simple to navigate through.
- You can stop at any time and review, start over, or continue at a later time
- Content is presented very well, in an appropriate sequence.
- The chapters must be completed in order.
- The lessons include tech skills and classroom application examples.
- You will receive a certificate documenting your completion of the course.
- You can be logged into only 1 station at a time, so be sure to log out when finished with a session. Otherwise you won’t be able to log in to a different station later.
You don’t have to complete all the chapters at your school station with your smartboard. Some lessons could be completed with just the Notebook software, which you can download install for free on additional stations. Contact your building’s instructional specialist for the product key.