Lifecards – Postcards for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
With Lifecards you can use up to 4 of your photos to design your own imaginative postcard directly on your phone.
While you edit the card you can freely zoom and pan to get the important details right. You can insert, move, scale, and rotate photos from your photo-album, and you can also insert texts and select font, color, size, and alignment.
– Select from more than 350 templates
– Add up-to 4 photos on one card
– Add text and speech balloons
– Add stickers
– Sign with your finger
– Control scale, position, and rotation of photos
– Control alignment, color, size, and font of text
– Freely pan and zoom while creating card
– Apply filters to your photos
– Email or submit to Facebook, Twitter, or Flickr
– Automatically adapts to landscape and portrait mode
– Cards are automatically saved
The Plagiarism Checker
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.